- Why can't I change the delivery address when checking out?
There are multiple things that we need to consider why you can't change your address.
1. You haven't cleared the cache and cookies of your browser; Cache and Cookies are considered to be dirt or trash on your browser and it's normal to have that when you frequently use your browser.
You can follow the steps below to clear the cache and cookies depending on your browser.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Safari: https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac-software/safari-cache-mac-3496193/#toc-3496193-2
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
2. You're using the Autofill feature of your browser. It's best to turn it off first if you're going to purchase something online and have it delivered on a different address. It's also helpful to keep it turned off to prevent your product being delivered to unknown addresses on your future orders.